LED Lighting Fixture
Ever Star team has many years of experience in virtually all facets of exciting solid state Lighting technology and it brings some of the world’s deepest practical understanding of LEDs fixture from the quest of understanding LEDs to the quest for better lighting.
LED (Light Emitting Diode) lighting differs from incandescent, and compact fluorescent lighting in several ways. When properly designed, LED lighting solutions offer the following benefits:
- Higher efficiency
- Increased durability
- Significantly longer life than traditional light sources.
So, what does this mean to you? Compared to the standard bulb or halogen light, LEDs:
- Are smaller in size, allowing for new looks and compact fixture designs
- Consume less energy, resulting in lower utility costs.
- Are proven to be more durable and reliable
- Are more durable and reliable. Since LEDs contain no glass, they are less susceptible to breakage.
- Last longer. High quality LED lighting last up to 50 times longer than incandescent bulbs.
- Contain no harmful toxins. CFL bulbs contain mercury, which is a concern when they break.
- Do not emit UV rays. Long term exposure to ultraviolet light has been linked to health concerns.
- LEDs emit more lumens per watt than standard incandescent or fluorescent lighting.